I have had an over abundance of love, gifts and blessings throughout my lifetime that I will never be able to repay to those that have given them to me. The biggest one: it's the honey. He sometimes says to me "so what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" It always catches me off guard because I feel like I am talking all of the time and that I don't often postpone conversations if I decided to begin them... It is those moments that he knows I've got something to talk to him about. Whether I know it or not, there is always something and he just seems to know. Just one of the many reasons I can't get enough of the honey in my life.
3 comments:
Awww :) You guys are so sweet together!!!
Love that :)
And thank you for 2 pictures of your cruise- but I would love to see more!
And I Love your hair!!! cute cute
Post a Comment