Thursday, May 5, 2011

Like a Kid in a Candy Store...

9 comments:

Savanna Rodriguez said...

Brit, aren't you so glad we married such brilliant intelligent men? I know I couldn't be more proud of these two ;)

Cindy Lou said...

and don't forget so mature and grown up too :/
the fun never stops!

Dani and Chandler said...

haha boys will always be boys!

Gladys Leavitt said...

Love it!

Michael said...

I will forever be disappointed that I did not have as many noise makers as Jon in this video

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think it is strange that this video (and all of the comments) is meant to show our immaturity. Did we forget when Brit rode around on one of THESE? Strange that video isn't on here...

Brit said...

Just for the record Preston... I'd take you down on a wiggle scooter any day!!

Cindy Lou said...

Where does everyone get all the time to write all this stuff.... (Dad says bewildered)... (mom says)I say it needs a do over so Michael can have a ton of what of ever those noisy things are too, I would be way sad not to have as many as Jon - I am just sayin what is fair for my son, like a good mom should...