Friday, May 20, 2011

Merrick's Art Show

Hello friends!! I know I've been MIA for like two weeks now but there is a very good reason... probably...

I am planning on letting you all in on my amazing trips to South Carolina and Moab, UT soon but for now - MERRICK!! Merrick is a dear friend of mine and absolutely fabulous artist. Her work will be featured tomorrow night at the art show detailed below. If you are in the Utah County area I would definitely urge you to go. She is talented beyond belief. Check out more of her work here. Hope to see you all there!!

5 comments:

Michael said...

I'm totally there!!!

Savanna Rodriguez said...

WOO HOOO Merrick, I'm a fan of your work for sure! You go talented lady!

Chelsea said...

Yay Merk! (I totally stole your ad idea, but I put mine on fb. Good idea Brit :)
AND I am sooo excited to hear about these trips! I was wondering where you were

Unknown said...

Oh, Brit...you are wonderful. I can't wait to see you tomorrow! It's been WAY TOO LONG!

Can't wait to hear about your trips!

Megan said...

Wow, she is definitely talented!!! Beautiful work! I hope you have a fabulous time at her show tomorrow. :)

Oh, and happy belated anniversary to you and Michael! I looked at the calendar and realized that it must have been a few days (or a week?) ago! I hope you love birds had a wonderful time celebrating!