At around noon my sweet Michael showed up to my office with an arm full of SUBWAY!! Haha - he HAD stolen my pizza but only so that I would not eat before he arrived with delicious sandwiches!! And he laughed for like 20 minutes at the fact that I thought he stole my pizza for himself.
Anyway, like a true man he came in with his game face on and an agenda (my agenda, his agenda... same same same). I work by myself all day so a lot of the time the essentials take a back burner if I decide they aren't really essential. He is so wonderful.
We ate delicious sandwiches:
He fixed my computer:
He plunged the toilet:
And he tried all of the office gadgets that he wasn't familiar with. (finger squeegee pictured):
And he is going to be gone for 2 whole months!! Don't be surprised if you get a prank, "toilet emergency" call requesting an immediate report to an address in American Fork, UT. I don't do toilets.
7 comments:
muah hahaha! I did steal your pizza! I am so maniacal!
Ok, my brother has redeemed himself, most thoroughly! You guys are so cute! I'm jealous of your subway feast!
umm... scratch my comment from the last post. ;)
you definitely have a keeper brit!
hahaha i love it!!
So darling! I love it!
What a good husband that Michael is :)
And if you have a toilet emergency while he's gone, call me! But don't expect me to plunge it...I'll just be there for company until someone else shows up to take care of that!!! :)
Michael, just when I think you couldn't be any dumber you go and do something like this...AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!. Although it was pretty funny when you came to get her phone from my work yesterday and told me of your plan. I told him that he better go quick if he wanted to surprise Brit for lunch because she could eat before then. Calm and cool Michael then showed me the pizza and calmly told me "Ya, i stole her lunch, she's not going to eat before I get there."
Post a Comment