Monday, September 26, 2011

14 weeks and counting!


I swear my tummy is larger than it looks in this picture. I even had a girl at work tell me that I look like I've been eating a little too much Cafe Rio lately. Haha! Oh well, all you can do is stick out that gut and continue counting down until your next prenatal appointment! Only 22 days till we know gender (for sure at least - I'm sure it's a girl.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at that little orange baby!! And only 22 days?! That will FLY by!

Chelsea said...

Cute dress Brit!

Megan said...

a few things:

1) I am in love with your dress.
2) I hope it's a girl! (although remember how I was 100% sure mine was a boy. yea, so much for motherly intuition on my part....) Let me know as soon as you find out!
3) Um... I can't remember what number 3 was going to be. (Pregnancy forgetful brain... has this struck you as well? It's gettin me baaaad) Whatever it was, I think it was something along the lines of you are pretty, glowing, and cute as ever with that little bump emerging!!!! There's definitely more going on than too much Cafe Rio!

Michael said...

Brit may be mad that I pointed this out, but I think it is kind of funny. We forgot to buy an orange, so that's photoshopped. I think it's funny to look at the picture and imagine Brit fake holding an orange. But that being said, isn't she just SOO darling in her dress. I think she is getting cuter with every day of her pregnancy!

Savanna Rodriguez said...

I love that your wearing my dress! It looks beautiful on you!