Here is the latest on the baby bump!! I am holding the fruit equivalent to the baby's size every week to give you some perspective! So here we grow from a plum to a peach to a lemon!
You are so darling! You look great Brit. I agree with Michael, I cannot wait until you have that cute watermelon sticking out (and you holding a watermelon at the same time?!). ps your hair looks awesome!
9 comments:
you are SO cute honey! love your smile and I can't wait until your tummy is actually showing
You are so darling! You look great Brit. I agree with Michael, I cannot wait until you have that cute watermelon sticking out (and you holding a watermelon at the same time?!). ps your hair looks awesome!
I seriously love that you're doing the fruit equivalent! So fun!
this is such a cute idea! you are so cute too!
you are SO cute... and GLOWING!!! I can definitely tell your bump is starting to make an appearance!
AHHHH I love this! Baby seems so small when you hold up a plum like that. Good idea on the perspective!
you are too cute!! i"m so excited for you!! you are going to be a great mom!!!
Okay, I LOVE this idea of holding the fruit baby size! So cute, I am totally stealing this idea for my next baby: 5-10 years from now! ;)
Doorways are also very good points of reference :) They'll always stay the same size!
Post a Comment