
What you may spy: prenatal vitamins for the mornings I forget to take them with breakfast, a bag of safety pins, extra change, my wallet, my card wallet with all of my extra but necessary cards, chapstick, Victoria's Secret lip gloss, extra scooter key, extra Mercedez key, headphones, ipod (don't know why that's in there - I never use it), two jump drives (again - why??), Loreal lip stain, point and shoot, two pens, cheque book, phone list, orange and purple nail polish, sweet pea lotion from Bath and Body, and the ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY spiral notebook that holds everything about everything (ok... mostly grocery lists and drawings done while sitting in church - very important).
So that was just in case you wanted to be just like me and start carrying around 400 things that fall in the misc. category at the grocery store! Michael appreciates it.
I tag: Savanna, Megan, and Merrick
2 comments:
your purse is so cute! i love seeing other people's stuff, i'm glad you did it :)
I love this! And safety pins, is a very smart thing to carry. I should really start. Another thing I always have in my purse is my mini zip up bag which has chapstick, lip stick, hand sanitizer, hair pins, and rubber bands. All small and compact but always necessary
Post a Comment