
Believe it or not, I am alive and well in Danbury, Connecticut. I spend most of my days bonding with my darling (aka obnoxious, really cute, and sanity-preserving) puppies while adding bits and pieces to my baby's room, watching episodes of Felicity on Netflix, trying to get through all of my 2012 New Year's resolutions by the end of February, and seeing how well I can clean floors and baseboards with a watermelon attached to my midsection. So obviously... too busy to blog... right? I do read your blogs though - and have loved learning about your new babies, darling outfits, and exciting day to day happenings. It's good to remember that my friends are fun... and out there!
Recent highlights in the M+B world from the most current on back:
-Last weekend my dear friend Michelle drove from Virginia to stay with me and drop off the beautiful rocking chair that she refinished for my nursery. It is absolutely PERFECT and I am thrilled to spend my nights rocking my baby to sleep in its arms.
-I've only got 2 1/2 weeks left until my due date and have not progressed toward labor yet but that is normal so all is well. I can't wait to meet this little monster!!!
-I got a new calling at church. Substitute primary worker. At first I was really sad about this calling but I have subbed twice now and have really enjoyed it both weeks.
-We spent an awesome weekend with tons of family at Disneyland for our annual family reunion event fondly referred to as Disneyland Day.
-Michael is LOVING his job at Blue Sky Studios and doing a great job.
-The move was good and we are all unpacked (minus one box that is going to be conquered this weekend)
-I had an AMAZING baby shower hosted by my sweet friends Dani, Merrick, Lauren, and friends. It was more than I ever could've asked for.
Life is lonely but it is wonderful too. All Connecticut is missing is you!
2 comments:
I guess I should've just checked your blog to hear that you guys are doing OK! Hope you're able to make some good friends out there so things aren't so lonely though! Thank goodness for puppies to entertain you, right? I hope we can come out and visit sometime soon!
Brit! I've been thinking about you so much lately and wondering how you're doing! I'm so sorry I haven't called! I miss you like crazy and I'm glad to hear you're alive and well. Let's talk soon!!! And post some pictures of that baby belly and the room! Love you!
Post a Comment