Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cannon - as seen through our Canon























13 comments:

Cristina said...

he's so precious! i love all these photos!

Lauren said...

He is just perfect! Congrats!

Bryce and Miranda said...

Such cute pictures! How do you even decide which ones to frame in your house? He is so sweet. Thanks for posting frequently so it fills like you still live here and I get to see you guys lots. Wish you were closer. Your kitchen in your apt looks really nice. That was a little side note :)

Kim said...

I just love those new pictures. He is suuch a handsome young man already. Those eyes are ones that will have you locking him in his room when he is old enough to date. I am so overjoyed to have this little guy in our lives. Not sure who took the pictures (yeah right), but the ability to capture Cannon's personality is breathtaking.

Chelsea said...

Brit-- he is so beautiful and just perfect! I love these pictures. He has so many features that look like his momma:)

Megan said...

Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous baby! (and mommy and daddy) I can't wait to meet him, he's just scrumptious!!!

Amy Kay said...

Love it! I feel like he's your little twin!

Jen said...

Congratulations Brit and Michael! Cannon is adorable. We sure loved looking at all the pictures. :) Looks like he's just perfect.

Love,
The Staffords

Dee said...

These are so beautiful! He sure is a handsome kid!

Caytlin said...

He is so perfect!!! And you look AMAZING :) Way to go Mama!! (and Michael can get a little credit too, I guess) :)

marianne said...

Love, love, love!! The pictures, the name, both of you and this new sweet member of the family. So happy for you both. I hope the healing is going well. We love you tons.

Jess said...

He is gorgeous! Lovely pictures, beautiful family. So happy for you! Miss you guys a ton!

Unknown said...

Oh he is so handsome!! Gorgeous pictures!!