Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cannon's First Bath






7 comments:

Janssen said...

You look fantastic! And there is nothing as cute as your own baby, is there?

Dani and Chandler said...

so excited to see cannon's eyes! and i love that you're making an aw or ooh face. Or perhaps both! Love you guys!

Gladys Leavitt said...

Congratulations to you guys and your parents on your darling little one! He definitely looks like a Taufer. You guys will be great parents and he has wonderful grandparents. Good luck to you all. I wish the best for all of you.

Nicole and Preston said...

he is SOOO cute! Congrats to you both, Brit! I am so happy for you and anxious to hear all of your updates. Hope you are recovering fast and smoothly.

Kim said...

Oh my gosh he is already GQ in his robe and good looks. I liked the screaming picture, you are supposed to heat up the wter before you bathe him. He is such a cute little boy.

Megan said...

He looks about like how Ava did with her first bath! Not a happy camper, and yet SO stinkin cute! I love the darling monkey towel! And I have to say, even though Josh says he thinks Cannon looks like Michael, I think he looks JUST like you... especially in that pic of him sleeping in his towel!

Bryce and Miranda said...

Ok it's official... I love that little boy! What a cute family! That's cute to see Michael in dad mode. Way to go cuz! I love how relaxed and how good they smell after a bath:)