
Cannon Michael Murdock is here!!!
Well Brit will definitely give a much better rundown of everything but our first child was born March 15th at 8:09pm!!! He weighed a whoppin 8 lbs 13 ozs, measured 21 inches. He is beautiful and healthy. I wanted to post some pics of this little guy so you could all see how handsome he is!!

I just wanna say that I have never in my life seen a greater manifestation of love than I saw from Brit on that day. She was an absolute goddess in strength and dedication to getting this little guy to our world. I have never been so proud. It was certainly one of the most difficult experiences I have ever had. Seeing her go through so much pain was nearly unbearable. I love her so much, we are so happy. Pray for Brit to recover and thank you for all of your support and love!!
14 comments:
He is perfect! I love the way you both look at him. He is lucky to have such great parents. Brit you are a champ. Love you girl. You have the look, touch, and love of a mother. Hope your recovery is quick and that you will soak in your new little love. Call me at anytime with any questions. Or just to chat. Love you guys!
Congrats he is so perfect! We are so excited for you two. Those pictures are all so priceless, and I love the name. Get some rest and soak in every minute because they grow up so fast. Call me anytime I would love to talk. We love you guys!!
Congrats Brit! He is so handsome.
Oh, he is gorgeous! And he looks like a Taufer to me! Brit, you are a wonder woman...so glad he's here safely.
Also, I love love love his name. Give him a kiss from auntie merrick!
Oh this post makes me so happy! Josh had texted me at 3am telling me that you had told him Brit was in labor, and I couldn't go back to sleep I was so excited for you. I'm so happy your little man is finally here, happy and healthy!! He is SO handsome! And blonde! And big! I love it. Can't wait to hear the story of how he got here... looks and sounds like it was a long day, but you have a gorgeous boy to show for it. So proud of you Brit -- and you too Michael, for stayin strong for her!! I know you are both going to be amazing parents!!! Can't wait see you all hopefully sooner than later and meet sweet little Cannon!
He's so beautiful!!! I mean...handsome :) Hooray!!! He has the most perfect little face!! I can't wait to meet him!! Hope you're feeling well Brit!! Love you!!!
Sweet Sweet pictures! Thank you for sharing. So happy for you two. Great job Brit, you are so strong. Love his name, for cute! Love you guys!!!!!
Congratulations! Welcome to the other side of pregnancy!
He is just beautiful. Hope you recover quickly!
Michael just sent Kolby your blog address and I'm so glad he did! Cannon is beautiful. These are such great pictures. Enjoy that sweet new babe. I can't wait for our babies to be little buddies!
He is perfect! (Not that I'd expect anything less from the two of you!) Brit, I'm so proud of you! I hope you are all enjoying his newborn sweetness. And we love the name!
Oh Brit, he is beautiful! Seriously, what a perfect looking baby boy. I hope you are recovering well and that the emotional roller coaster surrounding all of this is not taking its toll too hard. I'm excited to read more about how everything is going!!
He is so cute! Good work, guys! Brit, you look amazing!
Congrats you guys!! He is beautiful. You can already tell how loved he is! Can't wait to see more pictures. Hope your recovery goes smoothly too. Not fun going through surgery but at least you've got little Cannon there to hold while you stay put for awhile!
He is so gorgeous! These pictures are beautiful and I'm so happy for your little family!
Post a Comment