Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cannon's First Dinner

Cannon turned four months on Sunday.  I've taken his pictures but since his MD appt wasn't until yesterday I held off on finishing his letter...  I'll probably post the lot of it later today or tomorrow.  More exciting than his 1/3 birthday, however, was his VERY FIRST MEAL!  I knew Cannon was ready for food like 2 months ago but wanted to wait as long as I could for convenience and developmental reasons... Four months is typically the very earliest a baby starts solids... This baby could wait NO LONGER.  Check out the little video below to see what I mean.

CANNON'S FIRST MEAL VIDEO

4 comments:

Nicole and Preston said...

He is so cute!! First meals are the best.

Unknown said...

He is to cute! I just want to eat him up! Strong baby too!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! I can't believe how fast he's growing up!!!

Megan said...

Hahaha LOVE the video! Oh I just want to meet little Cannon in person so badly! What a big boy he is getting to be!