As soon as the decision had been made, I was smitten with forgetfulness. I got a ride home from a friend and as soon as we pulled up to my apartment I realized that I had left my house keys with Michael. The only option... breaking and entering. And here you have it; my second story balcony:
Friday, August 31, 2012
Breaking and Entering
This evening was part one of our ward camp out. I really love camping and have been excited about the camp out for a while but as it neared I caught wind of a couple of moms planning to join in the Friday night fun, take their babies home to sleep, then come back for the activities the next morning. To be honest, it would have been more fun to stay and I really wanted to but I was just exhausted today and (totally unlike me) did not want to put the necessary effort into planning for us to stay... so I joined in on the mommy carpool and brought Cannon home to sleep in his own bed.
As soon as the decision had been made, I was smitten with forgetfulness. I got a ride home from a friend and as soon as we pulled up to my apartment I realized that I had left my house keys with Michael. The only option... breaking and entering. And here you have it; my second story balcony:
As soon as the decision had been made, I was smitten with forgetfulness. I got a ride home from a friend and as soon as we pulled up to my apartment I realized that I had left my house keys with Michael. The only option... breaking and entering. And here you have it; my second story balcony:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whoa Mama!!! Haha! And you're a little stinker for not stinking it through the night... We just had our ward campout and I thought everyone was staying the night, until I got up at 7am and saw that all of the cars had left after I went to bed with Sirri and then they snuck back for breakfast. Silly Mommys!
HAHAHA oh my gosh I'm dying! And seriously impressed! If that had happened to me we would have been stuck camping out on our front lawn for the night, because there's no way I would have been able to pull myself up! hahahaha
Go Brit, go! My boyfriend did the same thing except he got a split in his pants AND found the balcony door was locked! Glad it worked out a lot better for you! Miss you!
Post a Comment