Sunday, September 9, 2012

Boston Boston Boston - Day 2

We LOVED Boston!!  Here is the evidence:

I want Michael and I's tombstones to hug!
Mother Goose was a real person

Gorgeous statue

The architecture was so fun.  We loved picking out our future Boston home (that we will never live in)

Boston Massacre site

Lunch at Legal Sea Foods

Oh this boy...

On the ferry

Cannon standing on a Cannon on the USS Constitution

Captain of the ship

We hiked up the stairs of the Bunker Hill Monument (behind us).  294 steps.  Time to start working out.

View from the top of the Bunker Hill Monument

Cannon took a little nap... this is his good morning face.  Oh baby... the drool...

The men at the bottom of Bunker Hill Monument

This red line leads you through the whole Freedom Trail... We figured that out after following the map for the first 95% of it.

Happy happy boys!

This is his suave face... watch out ladies!

Paul Revere Monument in front of his bell tower

Paul Revere's house

End of the trail!

4 comments:

Caytlin said...

I want to squeeze that baby!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!! Wish we were closer :( Glad you posted lots of pics so I could say "HE'S SO CUTE!!" over and over again :)

Megan said...

oh I just love all these pictures! When did that Cannon boy of your start looking so grown up? I love his cute little mug, the "good mornin" + drool face pic is definitely my favorite. Followed closely by the very last one where he is trying to eat his pacifier. Ava loves to try to do that too. :) You guys are seriously a little photogenic model family, you need to stop making the rest of us look bad! ;) LOL

Anonymous said...

This looks like such a fun day!

Savanna Rodriguez said...

O my gosh! He's getting cuter all the time! What a fun trip! And I love the hugging tombstones.