Lately I have been SO very happy.
'Happiness is nothing but everyday living seen through a veil'
-Zora Neale Hurston, 1939
Here is one reason why: Batiste Dry Shampoo
Now I can wash my hair every other day. I could not give a higher recommendation for another hair product. My hair gets oily when I don't wash it every day. Using Batiste allows me to have fresh-looking hair all day long on the second day. I only spray it on my roots. It is also good for giving you a little more volume, but only because it eliminates oils that may be weighing you down, this is not it's main purpose. I often use it conservatively on days I wash my hair to ensure 24 hours of body and generously on days I go without a good wash. The only drawback to Batiste that I could see is that it sometimes makes my hair look slightly lighter at the roots. This is not a problem for someone with my hair color or lighter but a dark-haired person may not agree. Best $7 I spend monthly.

2 comments:
Where do you buy it? I need some ASAP! ?)
I buy mine at Sally's but I'm sure you could find it at any beauty supply store (Sally's is the cheapest here). Let me know how it goes!
Post a Comment