Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Murdocks Lately

I haven't been super great at posting our day to day happenings.  They mostly revolve around fun things like work, grocery shopping, play dates, laundry, playing with the baby, visiting the puppy store, craft nights, book club etc.  But they have also involved some fun things like having Kimpa come to visit; taking an online class taught by the professional organizer from Hoarders, Geralin Thomas; training for and running mini-races; leaf peeping (creepy east coast way of saying 'looking at fall leaves'); baby photo shoots; trips to NYC and pumpkin patches.  Here are pictures to prove it all:

family pictures at Tarrywile Park

mini photo shoot for Grandparents' Day
KIMPA CAME TO VISIT!!  This is the carousel in the mall
spending some time with Kimpa before church
Cannon LOVES the puppy store
NY Mets game
baseball with Daddy!  thanks for the tickets Papa!
tug of war
this boy LOVES the grass and dirt
family appreciation day!
sharon dropped her Kohls coupon into the reservoir and made me fish it out... with a fishing pole and duct tape
oh sharon...  what you'll -do- make your friends do for a bargain
walking 1/3 of the brooklyn bridge
bahaha!
happy baby
sleepy baby
at the top of the empire state building
view from the top
pumpkin patch
daddy and ducky
sharon and I wished we would've gone to jr. high together

lucky ducky!



baby in the leaves


michael's first race!

6 comments:

Nicole and Preston said...

What a cute family! I so wish I could live back east this time of year! It is hard to e excited for autumn when it is still 85 degrees here in Texas. I am jealous!
Ps you look so good!

Unknown said...

I love seeing the pictures of what you are all doing. Cannon is sooooo cute! I love that part of the country wish I was there. Love from Aunt Jackie

Megan said...

Love all these pictures! You guys are definitely living it up! I wish I could comment on each one of them, but mostly I just think you guys have such a beautiful family and it makes me smile seeing that sweet boy of yours growing and getting more and more handsome!!! I just wanna squish him! You look gorgeous too!

Kim said...

How can you say "Happy" without opening your mouth? Looking at the Murdock Family through your family eyes makes me happy.
Even happier was the trip to Danbury to be with all of you. Keep the joy coming, it is what makes life so wonderful. Being so far away, the pics, the blog, the videos make us feel like we are right there. So many different colors of the leaves and so many different smiles of a baby. As they say in Dinosaurs - Gotta Love Em!

Janssen said...

Don't you LOVE having grandparents come?

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so great!