 |
| elle louise, three months |
Dear Elle,
These
letters
are normally full of specs and milestones but today I just can't stop
thinking about how you have changed my life. At no time have I ever
felt more fulfilled. Being a mother is an important calling, being YOUR
mother is an absolute joy. A new loved quote I ran across seems to
dictate my feelings perfectly, "When
I hear people talk about juggling, or the sacrifices they make for
their children, I look at them like they're crazy, because 'sacrifice'
infers that there was something better to do than being with your
children." -Chris Rock
Elle, this
month
you did important things like: starting to laugh, rolling over (for
real), reaching for things and 'screeching' like a pterodactyl. You
also moved into your real crib and now share a room with Cannon! The
thing I most want you to know about your life as a
3-
month
old, though, is that you are unconditionally loved. There is nowhere I
would rather be every day than with you and your brother. You two are
not a sacrifice for me, but my purpose. You were born smiling and have a
certain joy about you that cannot be matched. I love you for you and
will be continue to do so forever. Thank you for coming to me. I can't
wait to see you in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment