Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

I had this really great detailed post about how wonderful my birthday was all written out... and my computer just erased it... so here are the bullet points:

-Mom made me breakfast in bed: chocolate Minnie Mouse pancakes to die for
-Really nice, thoughtful gifts: Parents got me really cute clothes, Joyce (my godmom) got me an awesome vegetarian cookbook and homemade garlic bread, Michael got me Julie and Julia (newest favorite movie) and a gorgeous ivory sweater (his first clothing purchase ever for someone else - did a GREAT job)
-We went to Blue Man Group: Dad got us THIRD ROW seats!! We met the guys afterward, everyone LOVED it
-Ate chocolate all day until I could hardly move (I only eat chocolate on my birthday)
-Still can't wait for Nick (my baby brother) to get home in 6 days!!!!!







2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! I've wanted to go to see the Blue Man Group for years! Sounds like an AMAZING birthday!

Unknown said...

Hooray! What a fun birthday!!