Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Second Branch

I work at Heritage Makers where I answer phones as a customer service agent. A challenge the company issued this new year was to create a blog on which you would post a picture for each of the 365 days of the year. I didn't necessarily want to have my personal blog linked to the company's site so I started a new one that I will post to once a week with pictures and updates on my new year's resolutions. The site is: yearofthepearl.blogspot.com. Feel free to visit to see pictures of my brother that just got home from his mission and my sweet new puppy! Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

C Stevens said...

I love the URL you picked for your new blog. Good choice.

Caytlin said...

I love that your mom went to meet Nick :)

BrittWilk said...

i can't believe nick's home. CRAZY! goals are awesome. they give me motivation to control myself in so many ways!! (like this year i have a goal not to pick the zits on my arms... yuck, i know. i've made it 15 days. i can do it!)