All growing up I believed 100% that TV was a waste of time and that watching it was a lazy thing to do. I would catch an episode of something every here and there but never anything consistently. And then I graduated from college in August 2009. I honestly think that was one of the most life-changing events I have ever experienced. I felt great about my potential with a college degree under my belt and I felt even better about the freedom I then had. I felt like if I didn't wear shoes that I would probably start floating around with how light and happy life suddenly became. And somewhere between blissful thoughts of living off of ice cream on a permanent road trip, I found HGTV. I watched reruns of episodes until my eyes almost fell out. When Michael thought I was ready, he introduced me to my first series: Glee. I had never before had a show to call my own but then I did. We started inviting friends over to watch with us every Wednesday night and then had a big season finale party complete with nasty blue slushies and costumes. Once Glee ended I moved on to Modern Family, the Bachelor, the Bachelorette, and now... The Glee Project. The Glee Project is a reality TV show that started out with 40,000 kids auditioning for a 7-episode guest star role in the next season of Glee. We are now down to 7 contestants and they are all VERY talented. This is my favorite clip so far. Mostly because I LOVE SAMUEL and hope he either wins or gets picked up by somebody and goes big. You should definitely watch Samuel and Marissa's duet. It's only like 90 seconds long and so hot.
4 comments:
oooooooo why have I not heard of this show(probably because I don't have that channel... tear)? AHHHH!!!! I love it though!
ooh i've never seen this show but i LOVE glee!! (and modern family is my fav-- so hilarious!)
ahhh I am kind of to the point in Glee where I'm trying to decide if I want to continue watching it next season! Season 1 was SO AMAZING, but I feel like last season was just a bunch of episodes pushing their agendas, and there was not enough Sue Sylvester! But then I see fun clips of them singing and I think I may not be able to break the Glee habit... what to do, what to do!
(oh, and I totally was the same way about TV growing up -- just didn't have the time! but now I definitely have my select shows that I must watch weekly!)
P.S. here's your random thought for the day... the Word Verification I have to type in to submit this comment is "donout." which reminds me of donuts.... YUM.
I had over 70 kids audition to be in my show choir! The decision process was grueling and they were nowhere near as talented - I can't even imagine what these producers go through trying to pick someone!
I ended up with 33 kids and I'm really excited to start school and work with them :)
Post a Comment