Tuesday, October 18, 2011

GENDER UNVEILED!!!



Watch the video to find out if it is a boy or a girl!!!!

8 comments:

Megan said...

LOL I feel silly commenting on here since I already commented on your facebook, but I am just so, so excited for you! And Michael looks very pleased... I bet he's going to have so much fun teaching your little guy all his tricks! Hopefully they won't get into too much trouble together. :)

The video capturing your shock still cracks me up! Hopefully you'll get used to saying it's a boy -- I know it took me a few days to feel OK saying mine was a girl!

Caytlin said...

So much for the pink streamer huh? :) You'll get used to it, and once he's here, you'll wonder how you could have ever wanted a girl instead!

Brittany said...

Hello Brit! Congratulations on your pregnancy and baby boy!! I am SO EXCITED for y'all!! I recently found your blog and I'm glad. :) I loved watching the video clip--your reaction was so cute!

I hope you are doing well and feeling good. You look great! Baby boys are so much fun, you're going to love it! :)

Sara said...

Congratulations Brit!

Sydney said...

Such a cute video! Pretty hilarious too! He is going to be one studly little boy! I can't wait to see what he looks like! Yay!

Cristina said...

love the video! and i especially love how michael is like "ohhh ya" at the end. you can tell he's so excited for a boy!

The Tidwell Blog said...

YAY! We are so excited for you guys! You are going to just have the most studly little boy out there (besides Tyson of course:)) I am so glad you guys are doing so well! I just LOVE your laugh Brit and I miss it! I loved being your visiting teacher! You are just the cutest girl! Love the video by the way:) SO funny! Congrats again!

Savanna Rodriguez said...

Did you hear Grandpa tell Michael on Thursday something along the lines of a congratulations for not only getting you pregnant but also for having a boy? It was something about manly sperm I'm pretty sure, it was SO funny! Ask Michael if he remembers exactly what he said.