Monday, October 17, 2011

Guess The Baby's Gender!!

Tomorrow morning will be the big unveiling!! Take your best guess - do you think it will be a boy or a girl!??! Think long and hard... you have a 50% chance!!

8 comments:

Bowen Bunch said...

I can't believe you are finding out already! So exciting! I think it will be a little girl and she will be adorable just like her mama

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, TOMORROW!!

My guess is girl :) See you tonight!

Chelsea said...

Oh crazy I just sent you a text about this. ha!

This is too exciting!!! I am going to say boy! (just for the heck of it). I think you would dress him darling and Michael would take him outside to play baseball all the time. You are going to have such darling kids with beautiful eyes :)

Cristina said...

my guess is girl :) can't wait to hear!

Caytlin said...

I'm going to go with the pink streamer at the point of the mountain and say girl :)

A Darley said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited for you I can't even make a good guess! Part of me hopes it's a girl but either way this kid is blessed to have you and Michael as parents! Lots of love!

Kim said...

My guess is a little girl. Cute as a button with her fathers heartstrings around her finger.

Dani and Chandler said...

OMG I can't wait! I expect a text ASAP, even if its a mass text! Love you guys!!!!