then
For Michael:
What is Brit's favorite time of day? Getting ready in the morning and breakfastWhat is Brit's favorite dessert? brownies (I would've said frozen whipped cream)
What band would Brit most like to see live? Toby Keith (Kenny Chesney, actually... I don't like Toby Keith... but that is who he was going for)
What would be Brit's dream vacation? The cruise we are taking this December to the Bahamas
If Brit had a large sum of money to be spent on herself what would she buy? a Hotel near Disneyland
What advice would you give a new groom to stay married for three whole years? If you know you shouldn't do something, don't do it, if you think you shouldn't do something.... DON'T DO IT! You are already going to get it wrong most of the time anyways. Give foot massages to make up for it.
What are three new things you learned about Brit since your 2-year anniversary? She is a far greater mother than I could have every imagined, she is willing to ruffle feathers to do what she knows is right, she is happiest when she we are making others happy together
What were the three biggest things that happened to your family since last May? We had a baby, we moved across the country and we finished the school phase of life and our now in career mode
What three things do you hope to gain from your next year of marriage? A reasonable vacation plan (to always have a big trip to look forward too), I want a relationship with my one year old boy, I want to be more grateful and sensitive towards my wife
What have you learned about yourself in the last three years of marriage? I'm not very good at being clean, I'm very good in bed, I make people around me happier (generally)
What is something that you like better in this last year than you did previously? our home
If Brit could have any pet, what would she have? a unicorn (ie a non existent pet), or a pig (that she would never have to clean up after and only lived about 2.5 years)
now (well... in December, while pregnant)
For Brit:
What is Michael's favorite dessert? pistachios (Michael's correction: bacon or hot wings)
What band would Michael most like to see live? FUN
What would be Michael's dream vacation? A week in Disney World (Michael's correction: a week in Orlando... not just Disney World)
If Michael had a large sum of money to be spent on himself what would he buy? Disneyland... or a motorcycle
What advice would you give a new wife to stay married for three whole
years? Think of things from your husband's point of view before
reacting to anything. Try and make him feel special every day. What are three new things you learned about Michael since your 2-year anniversary? He is really great at foot massages, he knows a lot more about babies than I do, he will be the father I've always dreamed of for my children.
What were the three biggest things that happened to your family since last May? We got pregnant, we had a baby, Michael graduated from college, we moved to Connecticut for Michael's new job (I know that is four but they are all really big!)
What do you hope to gain from your next year of marriage? A babysitter we are comfortable with so that we can go on regular dates, a couple of really good friends in our new area, I always want to continue getting to know Michael better
What have you learned about yourself in the last three years of marriage? Two heads are better than one... in every way.
What is something that you like better in this last year than you did previously? My new job... being a Mommy has turned out to be a great career choice!


7 comments:
Happy anniversary! What a big year for you guys!
Happy Anniversary!! I loved these questions -- and Michael's little scandalous comment casually thrown in there had me dying :)
These questions were so fun! And I agree with Merrick, I was laughing out loud at that comment! Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary you two! You've sure accomplished a lot in three years -- you have a lot to be proud of! :)
I keep your wedding announcement on the bulletin board in my room :) It's right under your Christmas postcard from this year! I'm so happy for you two and I wish you lots of joy and love in the coming year of marriage and parenthood!
happy anniversary!! i love these questions and i totally copied you last year with them. i might have to copy you again this year :) you two are so cute!
Happy Anniversary! I loved these questions...such a great idea!
Post a Comment