![]() |
| Serious sleeps |
![]() |
| Cannon with the Easter Bunny that Grandpa Chad and Momo gave him |
![]() |
| Getting ready to go watch hockey |
![]() |
| Mom told him that Disneyland Day wasn't for another 11 months... |
![]() |
| The first time Kimpa and Cannon met |
![]() |
| Sleeping with his legs up on the back of the couch |
![]() |
| First time wearing shoes!! |
![]() |
| Ready to go on a walk |
![]() |
| Showering with Daddy |
![]() |
| All smiles!!! |
![]() |
| Baby's favorite: naked in his swing sucking on his hands |
![]() |
| Waking up in the morning |
![]() |
| At the zoo in his hippo hat! |
![]() |
| Gma Cheryl calls this one 'chillin'... good one Mom ;-) |
![]() |
| Happy baby in the grocery store |
![]() |
| Happy and clean after a bath |
















5 comments:
THESE MAKE ME SO HAPPY! He is so darling Brit! I think I have a new baby crush on Cannon and I haven't even met him in person.
HOORAY FOR PICTURES!!!! I know I haven't met him yet, but I just LOVE him! He's so handsome! Isn't it just the best when they smile?? When Ava wakes up I'm going to have to show her all the pictures of her future boyfriend. ;)
Oh, he is SO handsome! Love those little squishy cheeks!
I can't get over how much he looks like a Taufer!! I love him :)
SO HANDSOME!!!
Post a Comment