Some days I get home from a refreshing afternoon at Super Cuts, smile at the back of my head and think, "Hmm... we should really increase our personal hygiene budget".
haha nothing like the look and feel of a new haircut! looks great! i'm thinking about chopping mine off in the near future... Ava gets way too much entertainment from pulling it and watching me grimice in pain!
hahaha this made me laugh. You look gorgeous any way you have your hair! For some reason your comment automatically made me think of freshman year when you had to get a pixie cut ;)
ps. I always love reading your posts and wouldn't be opposed to seeing you post more often...;)
This is to funny! I thought I had issues back in my bald days. I used to be a stylist and I can't for the life of me see how they got this soooo wrong. At home layered cut upside down ponytail then cut. Good luck.
5 comments:
haha nothing like the look and feel of a new haircut! looks great! i'm thinking about chopping mine off in the near future... Ava gets way too much entertainment from pulling it and watching me grimice in pain!
hahaha this made me laugh. You look gorgeous any way you have your hair! For some reason your comment automatically made me think of freshman year when you had to get a pixie cut ;)
ps. I always love reading your posts and wouldn't be opposed to seeing you post more often...;)
This is to funny! I thought I had issues back in my bald days. I used to be a stylist and I can't for the life of me see how they got this soooo wrong. At home layered cut upside down ponytail then cut. Good luck.
Apparently straight isn't what they were going for lol!
This is pretty much the best post ever. That's all.
Post a Comment