Friday, February 25, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 10 - Forever Friends

Day 10: A picture of the person you have most recently hung out with


Ok... so I made this one up... But to be honest I could not think of the person I have done the craziest stuff with! My dad took me sky diving, Bryce Turner took me bungee jumping, the girls helped me become one with nature in the Jordan Reservoir, Randi Baker bought me my first thong, Savanna introduced me to the shaker weight, Michelle bought me my first bikini... the crazy is there... it's just pretty evenly spread out!! So I'm going to highlight my favorite Utah sister in law and her hubby: Jon and Savanna. It has been so much fun to have a sister right here under my nose!!! She is one of my best friends and I am certain I could not live without her. The best part is that I seriously get an ab workout every time we get together with these two - our senses of humor... they're both just SO FUNNY!! Love you little Savvy girl!!!

2 comments:

Savanna Rodriguez said...

O I love you too Brit! You are just so much fun, and I am SO grateful we live so close & get to hang out so much!

Cindy Lou said...

After seeing you all together I see the chemistry and I predict it will get even better with time... you know this makes me so happy. life is good when you have friends that are family (I know personally)