Thursday, February 24, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 7 - The Puppies

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item


I was thinking about that whole scenario people tend to throw at you: 'If your house was burning down and you could only grab X number of things what would you grab?' I figured I would yell for Michael but that he could probably handle getting out of the house himself. Then I would grab these sweet little ones (Tank and Ruby)!! So I guess that makes them my most treasured 'item'. I would also make sure to preserve the necklace my dad gave me for my high school graduation, my saxophone, Michael's computer, and my grandmother's silver. I hope everything else would survive... especially my printed photos and things like that... but if they didn't, they are replaceable.

3 comments:

Savanna Rodriguez said...

I hate talking about your home burning down :( So sad, but I'm glad to know these two sweet things are always a priority

Brit said...

Don't worry Nasanna - we have fire insurance.

Megan said...

I thought my puppy's ears were big! Tank could be the next batman! hahaha so cute. :) Good call on saving that little guy in case of emergency! I definitely agree that your most treasured items are the once that you wouldn't be able to replace.