Thursday, June 9, 2011

Green Burrito

Every family has weird words/phrases/commercials that they embrace, right? Like the fact that my whole family called anything negative 'stuki' (combo of stupid and stinky) for years until a family with the last name of Stuki moved into our ward and we had to stop... And Michael's family calls Family Home Evening Family Hamily (which I can't say out loud without a teensie bit of a snicker in my voice). Anyway, Nick and I loved this commercial and used to sing it all of the time. I just found it online and thought I would grace you with its magnificence. I know, we were such happy, excitable children...

3 comments:

Savanna Rodriguez said...

I have never ever seen this commercial! But its HILARIOUS! And I can totally picture you and Nick laughing at this commercial, quoting it on road trips, and driving your poor mom insane :) O childhood.

Michael said...

you are "neato" honey!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh that is so hilarious. Between that commercial and the songs from "Your Old Pal Wiener Dog" (this is your old pal Wiener Dog here}, I have such great memories even at my age. Mom loves that commercial so much, we just played it and had to laugh out loud. Wonderful times