Friday, June 3, 2011
Spring Travel Trilogy Part 2: Moab
After touching down after my wonderful trip to the south I spent about 8 hours at home before the love of my life threw me over his shoulder and whisked me away for a romantic camping trip in Moab, UT to celebrate our two year anniversary. Seriously? Two years?? Where has the time gone!? I feel like our wedding was yesterday but that we have been married forever. I can't even imagine life without this honey bear. He was so cute making sure everything was just perfect. We went to Arches National Park and did almost every hike the park had to offer. It was such a blast. We also ate at a fun little steak house on Moab's main drive. I got a salad... they put bacon bits on it and I cried so Michael bought us a dulce de leche ice cream cone to share... and only took 2 licks before leaving the rest to me. Tears revoked. The next day we did some more hiking hiking hiking and some good quality tanning by the pool (campgrounds are pretty awesome nowadays... they have full-service bathrooms and POOLS!). We both finished the weekend happily sunburned and covered in sand. Such a fun anniversary
We saw two snakes on this trip. Michael definitely took this picture. I locked myself in the car when I smelled snake.
Balanced Rock
Michael doing a pull-up on Landscape Arch. Good form Honey!!
Arches National Park!
Michael and I at my favorite, Navajo Arch
Cute hiking honey!!
Double O at sunset. Beautiful.
Michael and I at the top of our hike to Delicate Arch
Delicate Arch from a distance
Michael's favorite pose...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I loved all of your SC and camping pictures and videos so much - they actually made me tear up at the fact that I haven't seen you in 8 years! This must be changed... Lots of love from Indiana!
Happy Anniversary!!!! Looks like a super fun trip!
And I love that pull up picture from Michael :)
I love all these pictures! I had no idea being in scorching Moab could look so hot Brit!!! And I love Michael's favorite pose, probably mine now too!
This was such a fun trip Brit! I love you and couldn't have had more fun with anyone else.
I've always wanted to go there! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the videos and Michael's football game sound effects at Landscape arch. LOL Sounds like it was a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary!
Post a Comment