You look so cute in this picture! What a great photo!
you guys are such a beautiful couple! and i cant believe you're apart for this long, i would DIE. hang in there!
So cute!! And I love that shirt.
You guys are going to make really beautiful babies. I just wanted to let you know that.(And hopefully those really beautiful babies can be BFFs with Josh's and my little cuties. :) Let's work on that.)
This picture is adorable! Miss you two!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look so cute in this picture! What a great photo!
you guys are such a beautiful couple! and i cant believe you're apart for this long, i would DIE. hang in there!
So cute!! And I love that shirt.
You guys are going to make really beautiful babies. I just wanted to let you know that.
(And hopefully those really beautiful babies can be BFFs with Josh's and my little cuties. :) Let's work on that.)
This picture is adorable! Miss you two!
Post a Comment