Eight Maids A-Milking/Eight ounces of Steamed Milk:
After work today we were busy getting things together for our Christmas travels. We are driving to Vegas tonight after work tonight (December 22), spending the 23rd with my family, then heading off to spend Christmas Eve through the 27th with Michael's mom and family in Porterville, CA. After that we'll be in Irvine with his Dad and Step-mom (Rachel) until the 30th when we'll be headed back to Vegas for New Years. Anyway, things were getting a little bit crazy with the preparations when Michael tossed me in the car and drove me to my favorite 7-11 (they always have the most little flavored creamers) for my 8 ounces of steamed milk. It was soothing, tasty, and oh so sweet.
Nine Ladies Dancing...Well there are gifts for Christmas and gifts that just keep on giving; day nine proved to be the the latter. Instead of nine ladies dancing, Michael gave me a little pink striped bag with a beautiful pink (and very little) outfit that he promised I could dance in at least nine times... He is just so thoughtful, haha.

2 comments:
Brit, I know you added that very little part for me, and i know you knew I'd catch on very quickly. Well I guess it's gonna be a merry christmas for Michael! Love you guys!
Haha...I'm loving every single one of these.
Post a Comment