
When I was little I remember having a lesson in Primary about making decisions. The teacher told us that whenever we were faced with a hard decision that we should ask ourselves what Jesus would do. The next day my dad took Nick (my brother) and I to get ice cream at Thrifty's (R.I.P. Thrifty's!) and I remember walking along the glass ice cream display case thinking HOW HARD it was to decide what kind of ice cream I wanted and asked myself, "What would Jesus do?". I had no idea what Jesus would do. My guess is that I probably got cookies and cream like I always did when I was little at Thrifty's but came out VERY confused as to how Jesus could have possibly been of any assistance.
It has been a year or two and now I'm beginning to understand how decisions and trials get a little bit harder once you pass ice cream phase! I have had so many supports throughout my life so picking just one person is not really fair but my sweet husband Michael has shown me what loyalty, selflessness, and love truly are and I am so grateful to him.
XOXO Snooker!!
4 comments:
He is a pretty great brother, so I'm not surprised. You two are so good together
you two are so cute together!
Even though I don't know either of you super well, every time I read your stories on your blog or see pics of you two I can't help but think: "They just seem SO perfect for each other!" It makes me happy reading about you two and the happiness, love, and laughs you share together. :)
Love you both, you do make a great team... so good to see my dear son so happy when he is with you
Post a Comment