Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 20 - Zanzibar

Day 20: Somewhere you'd like to travel

Zanzibar, Africa

Zanzibar is gorgeous and cultural. I have never been anywhere quite like this. I want to go to their market place and see what is there being sold, then I want to go see the wildlife (I don't know if they have things like safaris in this area) and then I want to tan on the beach holding hands with my honey... without finger tan marks.


1 comment:

Megan said...

That looks like a gorgeous place to learn about a new culture!!!

I don't know why (maybe it's all the radio commercials I've been hearing lately) but I have this yearning to go to South Africa lately! It just sounds gorgeous, plus I really want to go on a safari! i don't know if Zanzibar is at all close to that, but if it is I would definitely make a stop there!