Thursday, April 7, 2011

April in Utah

A phrase that I hadn't heard until moving to Utah is 'February blues'. I grew up in California and Vegas so there was no real reason to ever get 'blue' about the weather! Here, however, February seemed to make everyone sad; March gave them hope; and April has shattered their sunny dreams with unreliability. I just wanted to make a quick appearance to let everyone know that May will be good to you and it is just around the corner! Enjoy those sporadic sunny days in April so that you will know what to do with them once the ever-reliable May takes control. These things are not a figment of your imagination... you really experienced them 8 months ago and will experience them again, just hang in there!!




2 comments:

Savanna Rodriguez said...

O April showers please bring those May time flowers! I am so looking forward to sunshine! Thanks for the reminder Brit :)

Cristina said...

ah thanks for the reminder. i just came back from california & now am definitely going through sunshine withdrawls!