Yesterday's work Easter party was a huge success!! I know you've been losing sleep wondering how it went (funny... I was so excited about the party that MY MOM dreamed about it the night before)! Well, everything went great! The Easter Bunny came and hid the eggs before everyone showed up then we all sat down for some lunchie, had a birthday celebration for our physical therapist and the hunt was on! I think Michael was really worried that I had set my expectations way too high for the party because he let out a huge sigh of relief when I told him it was the best party ever, haha! Poor Michael... constantly forced to entertain my unexplainable highs and not highs. Here are some awesome pics and a video of the event. After all was said and done these are the comments I was awarded:
From the nurse that told me that she wouldn't come unless there was money in the eggs: "So... do we really have to wait until 4th of July for our next party or can we celebrate something next month? Mothers Day maybe???"
From the brand new aide that keeps forgetting to remove her lip rings when she sees patients: "I was skeptical of coming to a work Easter Egg Hunt... until the 4th reminder text about bringing my appetite."
AND from the birthday therapist: "I wasn't going to come, but then I realized how sad Brit would be..."
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO
4 comments:
So cute! I love office parties! I'm so jealous! You're so good at including everyone!
Office parties are so fun! Looks like a hit!! Great job!
I was so glad to hear it went well. I just didn't want to "deal" with the aftermath of a bad party cause you were SO excited. I'm glad it great! Good job hons! I never doubted you for a second...
Hooray! So glad to hear the party was a success! I love the video -- they really do look like they're having a good time! It made me laugh that it ended with the guy looking like he was trying to find an egg in the toilet LOL
Post a Comment