I know this has turned into a Ruby shrine these last couple of days but I just couldn't leave this sitting on my desktop... Ruby's new eating technique!!
This one you need to put on the internet and see the reaction. She is very smart and when it comes to food who wouldn't find a way to eat. Can she use a straw, maybe you could get her a smoothie?
4 comments:
O my gosh! She is SOOOoooo funny/cute/pathetic lately. Its definitely that cone. I keep having visions of "UP" whenever I see her.
There have been so many funny moments with her and that cone. Wish I could capture them all to share with the internet universe. It's so funny
This one you need to put on the internet and see the reaction. She is very smart and when it comes to food who wouldn't find a way to eat. Can she use a straw, maybe you could get her a smoothie?
Post a Comment