On Saturday Jon planned an entire day of festivities for Savanna just because. It was absolutely darling. Basically it was a chain of events that just so happened to run together when Savanna would just so happen to bump into another friend right after finishing her activity with the previous. Her day looked something like this: book fair and a drive around the Provo Temple with her honey; running into a friend at the temple that took her to a boutique in Provo then to the mall to buy herself some new nice jeans; running into her favorite sister-in-law for pedicures, hair feathers, and a little shopping; being handed off to her brother to see Kung-Fu Panda 2 in 3D; being picked up by her honey for a walk around the lake with her puppies; returning home to SIL and brother for an INCREDIBLE dinner that Jon had spent all day preparing; alone time ;-). Sounds pretty amazing right? They are darling together. Here are some pics from my Saturday fun with Savanna:

We also spent some time together on Friday night crafting. Savvy had found this awesome idea for Lady Gaga headbands so we went to the dollar store for supplies and came out with these masterpieces:


I absolutely LOVE mine. It may have something to do with the fact that Michael LOATHES it but probably I just love it. I wore it all day Sunday... at home... Michael said no wearing it to church ;-). We also spent some time working on our outfits for our upcoming Disneyland trip where we are going to be riding the revamped Star Tours ride and the new Ariel's Undersea Adventure. Here is what we came up with:




7 comments:
That lady gaga headband is atrocious! But I love the sea shells and star fish headband. I'm so glad you and my sis are such good friends!!
p.s. I also think the hair feathers are very cute honey
I love this post almost as much as I love you! Ok, not even close! It breaks my heart to think of moving too, but luckily we're in the 21st century and can skype and talk constantly so as to never lose touch. You married a winner Michael :) And I really really appreciate it!
I have to agree with Michael on this one... the Lady Gaga headband has to go. ;) The "Little Mermaid" inspired headband, however, I AM IN LOVE WITH!!! You girls are so creative, and it sounds like you have so much fun together!! I am so jealous that you get to go on the new ride... you'll have to tell me what you think!
P.s. Thanks for your comment on my blog, there is MOST DEFINITELY room for you to join our group of friends once you come down here! (yippee!! for us, even if it's a sad day for your SIL!)
Looks like such a fun day!! And your hair feathers are hot!
Brandon, Craig and I enjoyed reading your weekend fun, so sweet to know you two are a match as well as Michael and you match (matchy-matchy)... we also watched the funny video and laughed (again) till we cried of Jon & Micheal and the noisy toys, much much love to you all
Love the shell bras and especially the headbands. What a great day relaxing and having fun. Savanna is very lucky to have Jon and is so lucky to have Savanna. Funny how it works that way. I think you should wear your headbands with reruns of So You Think You Can Dance with Michael and Jon. Love Papi
Post a Comment