I am absolutely DYING to participate in a flash mob!!! Seriously. I think this is THE SINGLE COOLEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! Nobody even knows what hit them then there is dancing and singing and then it's over. Please watch this clip. It will be the most inspiring 3 mins and 57 seconds of your life. While you're watching please keep in mind HOW MANY PEOPLE were involved in this AND the fact that the Black Eyed Peas and Oprah had NO IDEA this was going to happen!!! AAAHHHH!!!
CLICK HERE
6 comments:
Ahhh ... ! Lets do one together! I think these look so fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyOw01IENqU
This happened at BYU today! It was AWESOME!!!
I was totally going to write the same thing as Jenny -- I saw the video of BYU flash mob and I wish you could have been a part of it just so your life dream could be fulfilled!!! :D
That's amazing. :) Can't wait to see how/when you decide to do it :)
wow... I don't know why but this made me cry, the crowd giving back like that, what a feeling it must be - thanks for sharing- I never even heard of this kid of performance.
I'm just getting caught up on your picture challenge and I LOVED this one! How cool!!! I would love to be in one someday too, especially since I saw the BYU one! I am so glad you posted this :)
-Brittney
Post a Comment