
The other night I decided to be a good girl and wear my retainers to bed for the first time in about 2 years... Well you know how that goes... Serious pain. In the middle of the night I must have popped it out of my mouth because the next morning I was retainer free! The only problem... where had it gone??? Much to my dismay I found it in the middle of my living room floor several hours later. I don't know if it was Tank or Ruby but either way this is going to take some serious sanitizing...
4 comments:
Okay, after holding that thing in my hand for more concerts than I care to remember, with the saliva of a soon to play saxaphone player, I think a little doggie love is appropriate.
Dad
Remember when I dropped it on the floor that one time and thought it was gross so I put it in a pot of boiling water... not thinking about the fact that it would melt to the bottom of the pan?? HAHAHA!! The best part?? You loosing your fingerprints trying to mold it back to the plaster mold of my mouth. HAHA!! You are awesome dad.
O my goodness, I was going to leave a comment just because the post was awesome, but having read the comments, I think its even funnier!
my guess is Tank, Ruby is just so sweet she would never cause any problems --- yep I go with Tank (yecky euuuweee)I agree with Savvy too!
Post a Comment