Monday, March 21, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 25 - Fears

Day 25 - A picture of something you're afraid of.

Fish touching me

Getting large and in charge

Hitting a pedestrian

Needles

People touching my back in the dark... especially haunted houses

4 comments:

Savanna Rodriguez said...

I'm totally with you on the needle thing! Yuck, just can't do it. I get woozy like I'm going to pass out.

And hitting somebody! I'm always afraid they'll pop out of nowhere!

P.S. I don't think you have to worry about getting large. But I can understand the fear of being in charge, I see you going places :)

A Darley said...

So if I come visit we're not going to get those pedicures where the fish eat off your dead skin? haha Miss you!

Cindy Lou said...

Ahh Brit you seem so fearless, glad to hear you are human!!

Megan said...

I'm soooo with you on all of those!! I am afraid of going into murky lakes because I can't see if there are fish there trying to swim around my legs, I have to close my eyes whenever a needle is near me, and I hate hate hate haunted houses and things trying to jump out and grab me!

Unfortunately I'm already large and in charge... So fear is a reality for me on that one!! haha