Friday, April 1, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Days 27-30

OOOk - lets just get the rest of these out of the way, yes?? I want to tell you all of the fun and wonderful things about each picture but... I'm not going to. 30 days is a long time!

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss: Nick. My sweet brother is away at boot camp and I miss him dearly!


Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile. This is Michael and I at a little music video shoot. Gross right? Even the kiss looks awkward!


Day 28 - A picture of your day. Today is the first of this April's semi-annual general conference! So wonderful!



Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member. Me and my sweet Joycie Mama - my assistant mom/godmother. She is the best. Love her love her.

4 comments:

Savanna Rodriguez said...

WOo hoO! Way to end on a bang sista! I proud you did the 30 day challenge!

Savanna Rodriguez said...

P.S. I love the picture of Michael in a wig

Michael said...

and here is where you can see that wig in action!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS1eBNEFqTo

(Brit, you posted the pic, you are not allowed to remove this comment!!!)

Cindy Lou said...

I am afraid to watch the video the picture is truely creepy!! I might risk it but not just yet, love how you always call Joyce your assistant mom that is just so perfectly sweet for such a roll she has... 30 days was great fun!!