-I just saw a butterfly land on one of our purple weed flowers in the backyard - it's actually springtime!!!
-You should do these dishes... I think I might be allergic to doing dishes
-I know that I tried to convince you to put Ruby up for adoption last week but I am actually really in love with her... especially when she waits for Tank to fall asleep before she jumps on his head. I promise not to try and convince you to put our children up for adoption if they learn to climb over their baby gates... or wait for you to fall asleep before jumping on your head.
-I'm standing in our kitchen with the big back window WIDE OPEN letting the breeze blow in while I eat a coconut popsicle... Aaaah springtime... I know how many coconut popsicles are in that box...
-Those sugar free cupcakes that I made aren't as bad if you only eat the tops off of them
-Do you want to do the dishes??
-I didn't realize that we got 3 huge zuchinnis from the food co op this morning... That gives us a total of 6 zuchinnis... Do you even like zuchinnis??
-I bought some honey today and the box it came out of had this label on it:

-I miss you. I think you're handsome. If you come home soon we would have time to eat dinner, cuddle, watch an old episode of Bachelorette and do some np yoga... what do you say??
7 comments:
thanks hons!!! I needed this. Linear Algebra is a sleepy topic. Glad to know the sun is shinning outside. I'm excited for dinner and yoga!!
I'm sure Mike apprecaites knowing that you're thinking of him while he's away doing stinky studying... oh, I do not miss finals! You are so sweet and thoughtful in everything you do!
P.S. We received your thank you card yesterday... totally made my day!
So many of your post bring a tear to my eye, I love your topics esp. when they included your little family and coconut popsicles… I remember wanting to abolish Tank for a bit when he stayed that long while with us - no gate could keep him back too. Now Tank has grown into such a good pup and good friend to naughty Ruby whom I expect will soon improve her manners. I hope you got your wish and had a lovely evening with Mikey and the little ones.
I absolutely LOVED this post....you two are the cutest things in the world and girl, you should model...you are stunning!! I understand how it feels to have a hubby that studies his life away ha!! I am totally allergic to dishes too!! Thank you for your email. You made my day!
You should make some zucchini muffins!!!
um.. hi... I think I should leave a post on this just to say I left a post along with our idol.. can I put that out there!? brit, I just love you and we seriously need a girls night asap... ok maybe after our cruise and I hope you are not gone by then.
haha, i love that you are allergic to dishes, and mention that to Michael twice. And that you are eating a coconut popsicle! I perk up every time the icecream truck comes by, so I have a love for those fruity frozen treats.
Post a Comment