
Congratulations to Michael!!!! We just found out that my sweet honey has been offered a summer internship with SONY PICTURES IMAGEWORKS in Culver City, CA (right outside of Hollywood) from June 27 - August 19. We are absolutely thrilled that he will be out doing what he loves in a city that screams sunshine/happiness! This will also allow him to graduate in April of 2012 FOR SURE so that he will be around for hire next April when all of the recruiters come out to play. If you need a point of reference for Sony think Spiderman, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, etc. We are so excited!!!
9 comments:
Knew you could do it Michael! I am sure its just going to be amazing, and I hope you get to work on Spiderman too!
WOO!!! Congratulations!
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! Play time with the Murdocks!!!! (when you're not working super hard with the whole internship thing, that is ;) ) I hope you're coming with him -- we will have to have many beach trips and double dates!
Oh my goodness! CONGRATS!
yay! yay! yay! That is so wonderful! Congrats!
ps. I love cloudy with a chance of meatballs. So funny. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! So so happy for both of you!!
HELL TO THE YES! Michael thats awesome! Good for you!
Yeah yeah yeah! So where does that mean you will be!?
Just when you thought it was safe to rob a bank or steal an old lady's purse, along comes Michael to the rescue. I love Spiderman and I love meatballs. This is so great that you he gets to be around both. My understanding is that you get all you can eat meatballs during your internship and all the Spidey web filler your arms can hold. This is so amazing and very well deserved. Michael will do a great job and who knows, maybe the next Disney Days will include a visit to SONY PICTURES! :). Congrats now you can add Zapperman to Spidey's nemesis list (Sorry Mrs. Nemesis).
Post a Comment