I think it is about time to give credit where credit is due... Who remembers SAVAGE GARDEN?? When I was little my mom used to turn on this song and jump on my bed to wake me up every morning. There is no way you can wake up grumpy when your mom jumps and jumps and jumps... and jumps until you are laughing to her satisfaction! And you thought Truly, Madly, Deeply was a ballad... Here's to my sweet mom (and my secret Savage Garden love):
TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY MUSIC VIDEO
12 comments:
I didn't know anyone actually liked this song. I thought it was always a joke.
Michael - what are you doing next Friday night? Wanna have a music date?? There is so much more where this came from...
O my gosh! I think this is the funniest song to wake up to. And it doesn't seem like a very "jumpy" song, but somehow it doesn't surprise me! I love your mama.
hahaha I wish I had invited your mom to my wedding, I would have loved to see her jumping around during Josh's and my first dance! The song (and video) are so cheesy, but I totally remember loving it in middle school! And apparently enough to agree with Josh to have it be our first dance song LOL.
And I give Michael full permission to slap me for saying this, but the lead singer kind of looks like a slightly gay version of him. At least in the clip where he first starts singing, I see a resemblence. Sorry, Mike.... ;)
Megan, I regret to inform you that we will no longer be able to come visit you guys this weekend...
I'm sorry Mike, Megan is kind of right. He does look slightly like a gay version of you. I didn't believe until I rewatched it, but the first time you see him, could be your gay twin. Hahahaha!
ooooh nooo! That makes me so sad! But it's OK Michael, I understand. I would be blasting this song as loud as my speakers would go anyway, and I know how you need your beauty sleep. Or maybe that was your gay twin. :)HAHAHAHAHA hey, at least your sister backs me up on this one.
she is no longer my sister
Thanks for posting the music video! I'd never seen it but I miss Paris so much! I could even come up with which metro stop was closest to some of the places they shot the video lol Miss you too!
When you were little, huh? You're making me feel old...that song came out when I was a sophomore at BYU. :)
Kristine
Michaels long lost brother? I think so!
In case anyone is wondering, "Gabber" is my hubby Jon
Post a Comment